Micro Touch One - OneRazor.com is Horrible, Microtouch Safety Razor my @$$

Stay Away! This razor is no bargain.

First of all, when you purchase it online, they try to upsell you about 5 times, making the razor far more expensive than the advertised price.

I have been using this razor for about 2 months and just threw it out. I gave it an honest try.

The cheap blades cut the heck out of your face. And if you need to shave your head, forget it. No matter how slowly and carefully you go, you are bound to take a chunk out of your skin and wont be able to shave that spot for a week.

The blades are cheap and flimsy and do not stay sharp.

I’m going back to gillette.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Safety Razor
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #638699 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Micro Touch One? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088904

I've used this razor for about a year and it does what it says, yeah it'll cut your face if you don't know how to shave, I can use one blade and get about a month worth of Shaves out of it, works great for me just like it did for my father!

0 0 Reply

Jan 05 #1089128 River Edge, New Jersey

You must work for the company and are getting paid to say that. I've been shaving for 40 years and I know how to shave. The razor is garbage and the blades are CHEAP!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Micro Touch One. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Micro Touch One.
Filing a new complaint about